Position: Tax Preparer (Seasonal)
Rate of Pay: $17-25/hour
Employment Type: Part Time; Temporary
A busy CPA office is looking to hire a part time seasonal Tax Preparer. This is expected to last until mid July and be 5-10 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising clients about the tax preparation process.
- Preparing and submitting tax returns for clients.
- Handling communication from clients and tax authorities.
- Auditing all tax forms for completeness and accuracy.
- Providing future tax planning to clients.
- Securing repeat business and expanding the client base.
- Analyzing tax data submitted by the client to maximize the outcome for the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Computer literate.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must ensure confidentiality.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CM8