Position: Sales Representative
Rate of Pay: $38k+ Commission
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
A busy company in Tucson, AZ is seeking a Sales Representative to join their team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform sales presentations, manage contract negotiations, and oversee the execution of sales contacts and guide problem resolution discussions.
- Provide customer support by responding to daily customer inquiries and requests, daily interaction with customers via telephone and email, formal preparation of quotations.
- Use all sales system tools provided (CRM software to track and record sales activities and maintain and expand database of prospects).
- Ensure completion of customer projects through the coordination of engineering, manufacturing, installation, and customer service activities.
- Create ads/post/blogs and perform other marketing activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/business/marketing
- Knowledge of professional selling and negotiation techniques
- Experience selling or supporting the sales of technical products (MIL, Nuclear a plus)
- Computer Proficiency (MS Office Software, CRM Software, and MRP Systems a plus, 50WPM)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software and PowerPoint creation
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks
- Ability to travel within US for trade conferences, with potential multiple overnight stays
- Basic electric/electronic jargon knowledge
- Proficiency on various social media platforms
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4C3R