Position: Retail Associate
Rate of Pay: $12/Hour
Employment Type: Part Time, Full Time; Temp-Hire
The Retail Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices.
The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
Full-time and part-time hours available within a Monday-Saturday schedule. Please note: This position is located in North Tucson.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
- Takes ownership of the customer’s shipping needs and offers viable solutions.
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends.
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance.
- He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
- The candidate must have the ability to become a notary public for the State of Arizona.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CGH/4CGG