Position: Relocation Counselor
Rate of Pay: $12/hour
Employment Type: Part Time; Temp to Hire
Join a team of beyond-remarkable professionals as a Relocation Counselor for Tucson, Arizona.
This company supports organizations in their recruitment and relocation of personnel. Assistance is in the home finding process, and home purchases/sales keep us in business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Here’s some of what we do:
• Via email, introduce oneself to the Candidate/New Hire and provide a needs assessment (NA).
• Based on the NA’s contents, make a thought-out match with a Real Estate Professional from our team for a real estate community tour (during the interview visit) and education of our housing market.
• Keep the Client (Referring Organization) apprised.
• Continue to coordinate every aspect of the recruitment support and subsequent relocation.
Important to have in your toolbox of skills:
• Proficient computer skills to efficiently email, update and develop documents and make database entries
• Strong communication skills for face-to-face meetings, emailing correspondence and phone conversations
• Swift response time
• Accomplished writing skills (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc…)
• Practiced sense of humor
• Efficient time management
• Extensive knowledge of Tucson and its surrounding communities and Arizona in general
Good to know:
• Part-time (varying from 12 to 25 hours/week)
• Pays $12/hour – plus expenses and mileage
• Home-officed, with access to computer (hi-speed internet) and Smart phone
• Flexible time (Mon – Fri)
• Never a “cake” job, as one juggles various stages of assistance to multiple Candidates/New Hires/Transfers and their families.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CJX