Rate of Pay: $25.00-30.00 /hour
Employment Type: Full-time; Temporary
This position is located in Globe, AZ!
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Recruiter is responsible for executing the company’s talent management strategy by screening, interviewing and referring candidates for positions throughout the operation.
The position requires considerable interview skills, a strong understanding of clerical and specialized functions throughout the company, a strong knowledge of the organizational structure as well as knowledge of company policies, procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with department leaders and HR Business Partners to coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process for all vacancies, understand manpower requirements and fluctuations based on the mine plan and determine the best recruiting processes for the vacant positions.
• Process job requisitions and create internal and external postings.
• Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges and industry associations.
• Utilize up to date recruitment processes to include the use of social media, internet posting boards and other talent pipelines to recruit top talent.
• Serve as a representative at job fairs and at college recruitment events.
• Develop recruitment analytics such as time-to-fill analysis, reason for declinations, turnover reports, and exit interview data to support continuous improvement.
• Maintain cost analysis of recruitment efforts.
• Determine applicant qualifications by screening resumes, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Partner with hiring leaders and HR Business Partners in reaching hiring consensus on offers for all vacancies.
• Develop interview guides for hiring managers or other interviewers.
• Extend verbal and written contingent offers of employment.
• Coordinate appropriate employment testing.
• Follows up with related administrative aspects of employment such as new hire orientation, required MSHA training, signatures on job descriptions and physical requirements and notification of departments regarding employee start date.
• Initiate new hire notifications within HR department and assist with the onboarding process.
• Assist with job design and FLSA classification projects as needed.
• Administer appropriate company assessment testing on employees.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and 2 years of relevant work experience or a minimum of 6 years of progressive work experience.
• Professional certification is preferred (CIR, PHR, or related certification).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience with reports and analysis related to recruitment efforts.
• Demonstrated experience in mining industry recruiting.
• Familiarity with online job search websites.
• Working knowledge of the mining industry.
• Strong team building, coaching, organizational and effective negotiating skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with hourly and salaried employees to achieve the company’s goals.
• Valid Arizona Driver’s license.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• SAP, ADP or similar HRIS system experience is an asset.
• Mining or heavy industrial experience is an asset.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CBM