Position: Quality Assurance Engineer 1
Rate of Pay: $50k Annually
Employment Type: Temp to Hire; Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the review and preparation of procurement documentation germane to quality assurance and quality engineering requirements.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and evaluation of processes, procedures, and applications contributing to the overall objective of sustaining effective engineering, procurement, and manufacturing Quality Management System.
- Assist in nonconformance reporting and corrective action processes.
- Assist with leading, coordinating, and/or conducting audits and surveillance of quality-affecting engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and ancillary project work.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, quality assurance, industrial manufacturing or related field with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of applicable nuclear codes and standards. For example: 10 CFR 50 Subpart B, ASME NQA-1—2008/ASME NQA-1a-2009 Addenda, and U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Regulatory Guide Series or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the application of engineering, procurement, and manufacturing practices sufficient to comprehend specified QA requirements for these disciplines; including Commercial Grade Dedication (CGD) and application of the graded approach in an NQA-1 environment.
- Basic experience participating in and supporting quality assessments, surveillances, audits and/or root cause analysis.
- Basic ability to understand and interpret various physical, mechanical, and electrical documents, blueprints, drawings, specifications, and schematics.
- Basic skill to communicate major QA elements to both technical and non-technical personnel.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4C3S