Position: Prospect Management Analyst
Rate of Pay: $16/Hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temporary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategize and partner with leadership, prospect development colleagues, and Development Officers (DOs) to support the development of high-capacity portfolios.
- Build and maintain partnerships with DOs, fundraising support staff, and leadership as necessary to effectively manage fundraising portfolios by providing insights for prospect strategy through ongoing portfolio and pipeline analyses and consultations.
- Communicate and promote the effective implementation of prospect management policies and procedures with DOs and fundraising support staff.
- Analyze fundraising activity to support DOs in identifying top prospects and suspects. As needed, partner with leadership to recommend the re-calibration of DO portfolios to maximize performance and elevate the highest priority prospects for management.
- Track internal activity for prospect management metrics.
- Advise and report to leaders and other managers on the status of fundraising strategies, activities, and progress.
- Demonstrated skill and knowledge of Raiser’s Edge (the development system), Tableau Data Visualization Software, a Microsoft Windows computer environment, and the Microsoft Office suite (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access required).
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn quickly, the principles and practices of a prospect management/moves management program for a complex fundraising and development operation, including an understanding of how prospect management systems are integrated into those operations.
- Proficiency with query and analysis techniques and tools used to modify, retrieve, manipulate, and report on data from relational database management systems.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, including the ability to communicate patiently, professionally, and effectively. Demonstrated mastery of conflict resolution and negotiation techniques. A strong commitment to proactive customer service is required.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, high attention to detail and follow-up, excellent organizational skills, and an exceptional work ethic and track record of personal initiative required.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4BZ3