Position: Printed Circuit Board Assembler
Rate of Pay: $12.50/Hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp to Hire
A busy company in Tucson, AZ is seeking a Printed Circuit Board Assembler to join their team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1) Performs any combination of following duties in assembly of electronic components onto printed circuit boards according to specifications, using handtools: Reads worksheets and wiring diagrams, receives verbal instructions, or follows sample board to determine assembly duties, and selects components, such as transistors, resistors, relays, capacitors, and integrated circuits.
2) Twists, bends, trims, strips, or files wire leads of components or reams holes in boards to insert wire leads, using handtools.
3) Inserts color-coded wires in designated holes and clinches wire ends, using pliers.
4) Press-fits component leads onto board.
5) Places plastic insulating sleeves around specified wire leads of components and shrinks sleeves into place, using heat gun.
6) Crimps wire leads on underside of board, using handtools or press.
7) Applies sealer or masking compound to selected parts of board to protect parts from effects of wave solder process.
8) Solders wire leads and joints on underside of board, using soldering iron, to route and connect lead wires to board and between individual components.
9) Installs heat sinks, sockets, faceplates, and accessories on boards, using handtools.
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
- 2+ years of previous PCB Assembly experience
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4BRQ