Position: Personal Lines Account Manager
Rate of Pay: DOE
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
We are looking for someone with experience in Personal Lines, competency with software systems, and the ability to manage time and task for a busy desk. This individual must have an Arizona Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Personal Lines Account Manager is responsible for providing sales and customer service support for an existing book of Personal Lines clients. This includes assisting in selling and marketing in coordination with all Agency personnel involved in new or existing business.
- In addition, the Account Manager provides customer service by handling the day to day operations of clients’ insurance needs.
- The Account Manager will work with the Producer and/or Account Executive to design and recommend proper insurance and risk management services to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to client requests for policy changes, billing inquiries and verification of coverage. Ensures that these items are given to client in a timely manner. Initiates appropriate correspondence with carriers and clients.
- Maintains follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders, correspondence, claims, and renewal expirations. Completes overdue and suspense items.
- Secures documentation needed to be retained by the agency including signed applications, replacement cost estimates, rejection of coverage and confirmation of orders.
- Develops complete client information and applications for new and renewal business. Markets to insurance carriers and prepares proposals. Compares coverage forms with review by Account Executive if needed.
- Prepares Renewal Questionnaire for clients including follow up on responses received.
- Reconciles accounting discrepancies.
- Determines reasons for requests for cancellation and acts to retain the account.
- Participates in required continuing professional development.
- Two year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic understanding of underwriting and insurance coverages.
- Must have Arizona Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CF5