Position: Payroll Coordinator
Rate of Pay: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp to Hire
A busy company is looking for a Payroll Coordinator as soon as possible!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of payroll include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete weekly Payroll for 100+ individuals.
- Process employment/unemployment requests from outside agencies within specified time requirements.
- Transmit Payroll and/or print checks and reports as assigned.
- Respond to driver, customer and outside requests for information.
- Assist with other routine office tasks as requested.
- Verify accuracy of Payroll time sheets/trip packets and process payroll entries as necessary, including entry into payroll computer system.
- Research and respond to employment/unemployment requests in accordance with the set policies and guidelines of the company. All requests of a non-routine nature must be reviewed by the Accounting Manager prior to their release.
- Ensure Payroll is transmitted and/or checks and reports are printed in a timely manner. Initiate and record appropriate corrections/adjustments in the manner and time frames required.
- Using Excel (or similar spreadsheet), complete several recurring and non-routine spreadsheets as assigned, which could include, but are not limited to child support records, wage garnishments and student loans.
- Respond accurately and timely to all requests for information from the department, understanding at all times the impact of payroll staff members on the status and retention of our drivers.
- Perform all other routine office tasks in a timely and efficient manner, as required.
- Can quickly master computer software programs and retain information with accuracy.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with PayCom Payroll system preferred.
- Minimum Two years payroll experience.
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screen.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CM3