Position: Operations Assistant
Rate of Pay: $12/hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
We are looking for a hands-on and self-motivated individual who thrives on providing operational excellence in a dynamic workplace. You must be organized, analytical, and possess strong business judgment and the communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people, both internal and external. A thinker that enjoys enhancing processes and supporting all areas of the business working to consistently achieve efficiencies and operational excellence.
Hours are: Monday through Friday 9:00 am -5:30 pm; events as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- assistant to the Director of Operations
- general office administration
- order fulfillment and shipping
- customer and vendor interaction
- work on projects and outside events
- excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- excellent phone and writing skills
- strong attention to detail and clear communication
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4C3Y