Position: Office Administrator
Rate of Pay: $15/Hour
Employment Type: Part Time; Temp to Hire
A detail-oriented Office Administrator is needed to help a busy business-owner run her office and manage her schedule/workload. This applicant must be organized, trustworthy and have strong grammar/writing skills. This is a part time position; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 8:30am-1:30pm or 8am-1pm.
*This is located near Starr Pass.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones
- Respond to inquiries
- Make travel arrangements
- Complete simple billing
- Assist in editing workbooks
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience managing various social media platforms
- Experience working within Survey Monkey.
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
- 2-4 years of previous experience within a professional office, or 2-4 years of personal assistant experience for a professional, business-oriented client
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CCR