Position: Material Handler/Shop Manager
Rate of Pay: $16-19/hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
We are looking for a Material Handler/Shop Manager to join our team! This position is Monday-Friday. During the summer, our hours are 6 AM- 2 PM. In the winter, our hours are 8 AM – 5 PM.
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and easily maintain accurate records. Some physical strength is required since you may often need to lift supplies by hand. If you’re reliable and fast on your feet, we’d like to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Manage company yard space, keep things clean and tidy, order and manage supplies, shop pricing, and issue purchase orders.
- Proven experience as a Material Handler, Warehouse Associate, Shop Manager or similar position
- Experience/knowledge regarding concrete construction, preferred
- Intermediate computer skills; comfortable learning & working within company database to track/manage supplies and orders
- Strong communication skills
- Dexterity and attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CPZ