Position: Marketing Coordinator
Rate of Pay: $18-20/hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
A wonderful non-profit company in North Tucson is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team!
Marketing strategies are designed to help engage donors, partners, and volunteers, in order to build awareness of the services available to residents of our communities. A highly qualified marketing coordinator will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with organizational goals; and must be organized and able to handle many diverse projects at once while meeting tight deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Market Research
- Market Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion
- Public Relations
Key Objectives and Responsibilities of this Role:
- Conducts market research in order to determine which markets to target and how to best reach those markets to maximize revenues and partnerships. Areas of market research will include market information, market segmentation and market trends.
- Prepares activity reports and metrics for measuring marketing success.
- Communicates campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to Executive Director monthly.
- Leads the development and implementation of the organization’s marketing strategies.
- Ensures all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifies and executes improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Oversees advertising and promotion; develops ads, articles, press releases, and social media campaigns, over a variety of appropriate outlets.
- Works with the development team to create and implement strategies to increase donations from individuals, businesses, and clubs.
- Creates and uploads seasonal/quarterly donor thank you letters to the Donor Perfect System.
- Maintains, updates, and maximizes the website.
- Provides support to the development team as needed for special events, and signature events. This may include promotion materials and collateral, as well as idea generation.
- Develops promotional campaign materials for use when attending relevant events; provides education to the staff of use of promotional materials. This includes, but is not limited to, brochures and pamphlets, as well as promotional items and other creative engagement opportunities.
- Maintains a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinates the creation of new materials as needed.
- Manages public relations, as needed, with the Executive Director.
- Develops and maintains the marketing budgets.
- Furthers knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and webinars. Shares best practices, local marketing ideas and tactics with the team responsible for connecting with the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Minimum three years of related experience preferred
- Strong graphic skills and creative vision are essential
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Solid budget management skills, including preparation, analysis, decision-making, and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, program development, and task facilitation
- Ability to develop long term marketing strategies, as well as manage immediate action plans
- Knowledge of fundraising and marketing strategies, and donor relations unique to nonprofits
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management. (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of HTML, design, and email software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, and other graphics and marketing related programs
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CCZ