Position: Legal Assistant
Rate of Pay: $15-20/hour
Employment Type: Temp-Hire; Full Time
We are currently looking for a legal assistant for a Family Law firm! This would be a full-time position. Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm with a one-hour lunch from 12:00 to 1:00. Weekends and holidays off. We are looking to pay $15.00 to $20.00 an hour depending on experience.
• Health (60 day wait period) – 86% Premium paid by firm
• Life (10K) Insurance (30 day wait period) – Premium paid by firm
• Dental (60 Day wait period) – Premium paid by firm
• Simple IRA match 3% of salary contribution (30 day wait)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Answering phones/taking messages
• Working closely with the clients who are very emotional.
• Doing intakes on new clients
• Creating new client folders
• Filing – Lots of filing
• Maintain Personal & Trial Calendars (Time Matters program)
• Must be able to draft complaints/petitions, disclosure statements, request & prepare discover requests/responses, settlement agreements.
- 2-4 years of previous experience within a law firm
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4C3Z