Position: Junior Accountant
Rate of Pay: $50-75K/Year
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
A busy company in Tucson, AZ is seeking an Accountant to join their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- LLC Accounts Payable including processing, posting, and payment within tight deadlines.
- Year End Accounting.
- Producing year-end review workbooks/files for assigned corporate entities.
- Property tax accounting including maintaining property tax parcel data, coordinating tax appeal agreements, and ensuring property manager insurance certificates are current and in compliance.
- Responding to internal and external customer inquiries and requests.
- Managing insurance correspondence.
- Accounting/finance projects as required.
- The successful candidate will have 2 – 5 years accounts payable/general accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required as well as PC proficiency.
- Real estate experience with Yardi and Avid a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required. Ability to keep information confidential is essential.
- Flexibility to problem solve and achieve results. It is essential to exercise sound judgment and make recommendations based on accurate and timely analysis.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CLS