Position: Inventory Control Specialist
Rate of Pay: $18-22/hour
Employment Type: Temp-Hire; Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As the Inventory specialist, you will provide technical expertise for developing plans, and coaching other employees in material requirement planning and flow. You must communicate with other teams within the organization, as well as develop excellent relationships with external vendors to coordinate supply details, consolidate operational support and coordinate technical assistance in case a problem arises.
As part of your responsibilities, you may be required to write summary reports to communicate inventory status, as well as integrate your advanced analytical skills to prevent operational issues.
• 5 years in related manufacturing supply chain and inventory control.
• Experience implementing and maintaining inventory in an ERP environment.• Active APICS certification highly preferred.
• A 2-year degree in business or operations management; a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Understanding and practical application of Lean concept strongly desired.
• Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Must be able to communicate well with stakeholders both verbally and written.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4C2X