Position: HR Coordinator
Rate of Pay: $18/Hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
A busy company in Tucson, AZ is seeking an HR Coordinator to join their team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Revising and creating job descriptions.
- Managing applicants in Paylocity and Indeed (forwarding to supervisors, rejecting candidates as necessary).
- Scheduling interviews as needed.
- Issuing offer letters and in some cases verbal offers.
- Acting as the point of contact for new employees during the Onboarding process.
- Seeking out candidates for hard to fill positions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with varied personalities is required
• Advance skill level in Excel and working knowledge of all other Microsoft Windows applications is required
• Experience with various database systems and HRIS systems is required.
• Superior verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of all areas of Human Resources.
• Employee relations experience is preferred.
• SHRM-CP or PHR Certification is preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Must possess or be able to qualify for a valid Arizona department of public safety level one fingerprint clearance card.
• Must possess a valid Arizona driver license and be insurable under the organization’s automobile policy.
• Must be able to meet training and organization compliance requirements for the position.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CQC