Position: Health Care Enrollment Associate
Rate of Pay: $16/Hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temporary
A wonderful centrally located non-profit is seeking a temporary Medical Benefits Management Program Associate to processes enrollments, premiums, and claims during the HealthCare.gov open enrollment period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacts clients to schedule appointments, remind clients about appointments, and obtain follow-up documentation after enrollment has been completed.
- Enters premium information into a statewide database.
- Reviews medical claims and processes allowable claims for payment, based on established guidelines.
- Manages client, insurance company, and medical provider contact regarding billing and payments.
- Appropriate fingerprint clearance through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or two years minimum administrative work in a social services or an insurance environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4C59