Position: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Rate of Pay: $18-25/hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
This position reports to the CEO of a growing full-service accounting firm that specializes in small business startups, bookkeeping, payroll, tax reporting services, and income tax planning and preparation. The ideal candidate will be able to design charts of accounts and financial reports for a wide range of business enterprises, perform full charge bookkeeping duties, analyze financial performance and interact with clients. This individual must be highly skilled in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office, highly organized, accurate and proactive.
Benefits (after probationary period)
- Health Insurance Plan
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid continuing education and profession membership allowance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain the accounting systems of small business clients.
- Enter sales, cash receipts and disbursements, purchases and payroll transactions.
- Prepare and enter journal entries.
- Perform bank statement reconciliations.
- Prepare financial statements, analyze performance and make recommendations for business issues requiring corrective action.
- Process payroll and prepare all required payroll tax reports
- Instruct clients in the use of QuickBooks and assist them in the resolution of program problems
- Maintain budget information and prepare forecasts as requested
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the CEO
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum of three years in a Public Accounting firm as a Bookkeeper
- Certification from the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers or equivalent preferred
- Highly proficient in Quickbooks, Certification in QuickBooks preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bilingual, Spanish- Preferred
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CDY