Position: Financial Analyst
Rate of Pay: $50,000-55,000K/Year
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp to Hire
A busy company in Green Valley is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team!
The Financial Analyst explores historical financial data, predicts future results, and drives process and policy improvements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
• Analyze and interpret current and past financial data and create financial models for decision support.
• Analyze current financial reports and make recommendations for new reports.
• Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Study proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Develop collaborative partnerships to understand business drivers, share information, resolve issues, and streamline and improve financial and operational processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, statistics, economics, business administration, or another related field.
• Five years’ financial analysis experience with progressive responsibilities preferred.
• Non-profit and accounting/finance experience desired.
• Must maintain a valid, current driver’s license.
• Must maintain current CPR AED certification.
• Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing principles and practices.
• Advanced knowledge of general ledger accounts, set-up, and roll-up.
• Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of financial administration, including financial reporting, budgeting, payroll, and purchasing.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4VY2