Position: Financial Analyst
Rate of Pay: $50-55K/Year
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
A busy real estate investment firm in Tucson, AZ is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team! This individual will be supporting the CFO with various financial tasks. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully step in immediately.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze loan quotes and ongoing lender requirements.
- Distribution calculations, sale and acquisition evaluations, cash flow projections, and budget vs. actual comparisons.
- Transaction coordination for sales, acquisitions, and financing.
- Recommending improvements in procedures and policies and addressing complex financial challenges as they arise.
- Conducting and analyzing market research.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of BS/BA degree with a preferred emphasis in finance, real estate, or accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: