Position: Financial Aid Director
Rate of Pay: $21.50/hr
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
A great company in Tucson, AZ is currently looking for an experienced Financial Aid Director. The position provides overall direction and management of the Financial Aid program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs the overall operations of the student financial aid program.
- Maintains and administers federal, state and institutional student financial aid funds and appropriate reporting requirements
- Remains current with federal, state and institutional policies and procedures
- Complete bi-monthly reports for CFO that includes starts, drops, no-shows and revenue recognition based on student enrollment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial aid information, and to develop and prepare statements, reports, and analyses.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws, regulations and policies pertaining to the provision of student financial aid
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4C1W