Position: Customer Care Associate
Rate of Pay: $15.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp to Hire
This company is taking on some of the biggest problems in healthcare – loneliness and social isolation. They are looking for a Customer Care Associate, to assist callers with their basic questions regarding their services and eligibility. This is a full time, temp to hire position paying $15/hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
On the phone: You will leverage your exceptional skill set to change the lives of clients.
As a team player: Foster and develop strong communication skills, decision-making, problem-solving, and encouraging personality.
How you’ll Do It
On a day-to-day basis, you will be a face of our company with our users. Your every interaction by phone will define whether our users’ experience is life changing. Your goal each day will be to increase meaningful use of the application and help each person you speak to improve on their wellness journey.
The Day to Day
- Engaging with our customers to answer questions and solve problems related to the Health app. Connect users to their community and resources that will help them feel healthier.
- Complete outbound phone calls to targeted users to engage them and help them adopt the Health platform.
- Demonstrate empathy with our users who are on a healthcare journey.
- Gather user feedback and disseminate among the team.
The Right Stuff
- We Hear You Smiling. You answer the phone with a smile, ready to handle whatever the customer needs.
- Speed. You are a quick start and can jump into new environments without much ramp up.
- Arithmetic. You’ll spend time documenting your work.
- Operational Detail. You understand the importance of following a process and checking your work to ensure it is complete and correct
- Prior Experience. Prior experience in customer service, customer facing healthcare role, or patient care is desirable.
Must pass a background check, drug screen, computer assessment and sign a confidentiality agreement!
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CQ9