Position: Claims Specialist
Rate of Pay: $17/hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
The Claims Specialist performs a variety of functions relating to the management of insured property/casualty and non-insured property damage claims.This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
•Provide claim coordination for claims pursued against the company
•Provide claim coordination for property damage sustained by the company (insured and non-insured)
•Coordinate required OSHA reporting
•Coordinate compilation and distribution of claims-related metrics reporting
• Minimum of two years professional experience; minimum one year of claims management experience preferred
• High school degree; post-secondary degree/coursework preferred
• Positive background check results and proven ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage ambiguity
• Good problem-solving, communication, and decision-making skills.
• Capable in the operation of PCs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office equipment.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4C4H