Rate of Pay: $25-30 per hour DOE
Employment Type: Full-time, Temporary
A busy company in the Globe-Miami area is seeking an experienced Buyer to join their team on a temporary basis. This individual must be comfortable working in a fast paced buying office environment and have extensive experience with contracts & negotiations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue purchase orders, contracts, and purchase items at best possible cost, quality and value
- Develop, maintain and strengthen Vendor Relations
- Negotiate contracts including pricing, terms, and conditions as well as volume agreements with vendors
- Analyze supply chain, determine purchasing needs, compare quotes and bids for suitability, cost, and product availability
- Work closely with Quality Control & Compliance Departments & Production Team when vendor wrong or bad product issues arise.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager, Production Manager or other Buyers in other areas of the Purchasing organization including direct material purchases, commodity management, warehouse/manufacturing process, inventory cycle counts and supply issues as needed.
• 2-5 years of experience in Purchasing/Buying in a mining environment, creating and maintaining vendor relationships is a must
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical and math skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Office
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4C6L