Rate of Pay: $25-30/Hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temporary
A busy company in the Globe-Miami area is seeking a experienced Buyer to join their team! This individual must be comfortable working in a fast paced buying office environment and have experience with contracts & negotiations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue purchase orders, contracts and purchase items at best possible cost, quality and value
- Follow up until product arrives at intended location and Admin process is closed
- Ensure raw materials and components are available for the production facility when needed
- Develop, maintain and strengthen Vendor Relations
- Negotiate contracts including pricing, terms and conditions as well as volume agreements with vendors
- Analyze supply chain, determine purchasing needs, compare quotes and bids for suitability, cost and product availability; evaluate samples, products and services; and recommend and present findings to appropriate team members/Lead Buyer/Manager.
- Work closely with Quality Control & Compliance Departments & Production Team when vendor wrong or bad product issues arise.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager, Production Manager or other Buyers in other areas of the Purchasing organization including: direct material purchases, commodity management, warehouse/manufacturing process, inventory cycle counts and supply issues as needed.
• 2-5 years experience in Purchasing/Buying, creating and maintaining vendor relationships is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Strong analytical and math skills
• A great entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong proficiency in MS Office
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4BZG