Position: Bilingual Legal Assistant
Rate of Pay: $14+/Hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp to Hire
One of Tucson’s largest immigration law firm, working to protect and advance the rights of the immigrant community, is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team! $14/hour to start. Increase after 90 days.
Mission: The mission for the Legal Assistant is to ensure that the day-to-day legal support functions for both attorneys and paralegals in the Firm run efficiently, smoothly, and accurately.
Crucial to successful performance:
- Effective, respectful, and timely verbal and written communication with firm employees, clients and outside agencies,
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills in the completion of legal support duties,
- Effective and efficient in setting priorities, meeting deadlines, and supporting multiple attorneys,
- Demonstrated work ethic and initiative to take on challenging tasks and overcome obstacles,
- A positive, team-first attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Two years of experience as a Legal Assistant, or experience in the legal field is preferred,
- Proficiency in computer skills is required (MS Word, Adobe). Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and cloud-based case management software is preferred.
- Spanish fluency is required.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4BZ1