Position: Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist
Rate of Pay: $12-13/Hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp to Hire
The position serves as the receptionist and coordinates numerous front office administrative and intake assistance for case manager duties in a fast-paced environment. This position is the first person representing the agency in meeting clients, volunteers, donors, and the general public, and helps to set the tone of a compassionate and professional environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and ensure a consistent welcoming, compassionate, and calm front reception area for visitors, clients, donors, volunteers, and staff.
- Provide information on programs and the agency to visitors.
- Supervise, train and schedule front desk volunteers.
- Lead the training of volunteers on phone protocol.
- Coordinate the intake process and scheduling financial assistance appointments for all sites.
- Receiving and routing phone calls and visitors.
- Oversee and monitor data entry into database for financial assistance recipients for both offices.
- Document and prepare correspondence for in-kind donations.
- Provide support to other staff as available, for program and organizational activities.
- Clerical duties including but not limited to prepare and process mailings, data input, and correspondence; prepare training packets, make photocopies, send/receive faxes, and restock brochures, etc.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, word processing, spreadsheets, and data entry
- Ability to communicate compassionately, clearly, and tactfully with the public and volunteers
- A minimum of 2 years of general office experience
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Experience in handling a phone system with multiple lines is preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4BX7