Position: Avionics Assembly Technician
Rate of Pay: $15-17/hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
A busy company in Tucson, AZ is seeking an Avionics Assembly Technician to join their team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Under direct supervision assemble and install electrical components and keep detailed written records.
• Refurbishes avionics systems as directed by senior technical staff.
• Recommends improvements, modifications, and bug fixes.
• Supports engineers with Instrument development and troubleshooting.
• May provide technical support for payload integration or flight operation.
• Performs tasks using documented procedures, specifications, drawings, or written engineering instruction.
• Follows standard processes including requests for engineering evaluation/change and standard manufacturing data systems.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
• 1-3 years as an Electronics Technician, or related, experience; technician experience on aerospace vehicles is a plus.
• A 2-year degree in electronics, or related field is preferred, or similar training obtained in the military.
• Demonstrated ability to perform electronics assembly skills without help from others, such as but not limited to soldering, crimping, coating, and circuit testing.
• Currently have or ability to get IPC certification. Must consistently abide by ESD requirements in and around ones work station.
• Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4BWN