Position: Assistant Compliance Specialist
Rate of Pay: $14-16/hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temp-Hire
A busy company in East Tucson is seeking an Assistant Compliance Specialist to join their team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Scan and upload documents received by government agencies and clients.
• Review documents received by clients for accuracy and confirm compliance.
• Retrieve, copy, and compile documents to be submitted to government agencies.
• Utilize custom database to manage client accounts.
• Communicate with clients by telephone and e-mail about GRS services.
• Maintain client accounts using a custom database.
• Ensure client compliance through meticulous system audits and attention to established procedures.
• Complete miscellaneous tasks assigned by Management.
The candidate must possess strong communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, and a strong appreciation for customer satisfaction. The candidate must also be self-motivated and be able to identify areas of inefficiency.
• 2 years of customer service (e-mail and telephone)
• 1 year of data entry
• Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4CPX