Position: AP/AR Accounting Coordinator
Rate of Pay: $15.00/Hour
Employment Type: Full Time; Temporary-Temp to Hire
A busy non-profit in North Tucson is seeking an AP/AR Accounting Coordinator to join their team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Generates Account Receivable monthly invoices, statements, and aging reports; may be responsible to communicate with customers, internal departments, and others regarding past-due accounts; responsible for all controls related to the AR function
• Processes invoices, purchase orders, corporate purchase cards, and all reimbursement requests in a timely and accurate manner; provide resolution of invoice and expense report discrepancies; responsible for all controls related to the AP function
• Responsible for Business Sponsor AR functions, including recording, payment functions, and reporting functions.
• Reconciles AR and AP to the general ledger; reviews/researches anomalies
• Maintains monthly AZ Use Tax reporting functions.
• Administers the corporate credit card program and credit card expense management
• Responsible for budget input, budget tracking, and related reports
• Responsible for Year-End record retention procedures
• Assists with annual Personal Property Reporting and period closing activities, as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Associate Degree in Accounting or related field; or equivalent education & experience
• Three (3) years experience in accounting functions including accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Experience overseeing and administering the budgeting process for an organization
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Eugene@thetempconnection.com or call our office at 520-323-3100. Please reference Order ID: 4BWR