The Temp Connection adheres to all laws and regulations applicable to the conduct of our business. We strictly maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct in our interaction with employees, clients, and competitors.
What does this mean to you?
If you are a client, it means:
- We will routinely reference check our employees and conduct background checks when requested. Our service also includes credit checks which we are certified to perform.
- We will test and evaluate every employee to assure the best possible match with the information you have given us.
- We will always apprise you of your rate and charges up front.
- We will promptly attend to any request.
If you are an employee, it means:
- We will test, evaluate and interview to determine your strengths to make the best possible matches for you.
- We will always apprise you of your pay rate and hours of work prior to assignment.
- We will pay you weekly upon receipt of your authorized timecard.
- We will attempt to accommodate your preferred work schedule.
- We will treat all applicants and employees with dignity and respect. We provide equal employment opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- We will take prompt action to address your questions, concerns, or complaints.
The temporary employee or job applicant we send you was screened and chosen with care for the particular needs you expressed to us. We ask that you treat our employees with respect. We are very good at matching employer with employee. Let us know when a Temp Connection employee has performed well. Your feedback is important to us and our employees. If the person we send you is not quite right for the position, please notify us immediately. Our aim is to satisfy both you and the employee in a mutually rewarding office environment.
It sometimes happens that you can't live without one of our employees and want to hire them permanently - even when you didn't think you had a position available! In that case, you need to review our permanent hire policy as expressed on the back of our timecard. Call (520) 323-3100 or E-mail The Temp Connection to discuss arrangements.
As an employee of The Temp Connection, you represent us whenever we send you on assignment to our clients. We want your good judgment and professionalism to reflect positively on us. We value your feedback on the working conditions of our clients' offices. Should you encounter difficulties on the assignment, please let us know immediately. Let us know when you have completed an assignment or if the assignment you are on is extended.
As your employer, we are responsible for your wages and all associated taxes and insurance. Your pay period begins on Monday and ends on Sunday. All timesheets must be completed, signed and in our office by 12:00 p.m. on Monday. Your weekly paycheck will be available for pickup on Friday. All checks not picked up by 5:00 p.m. Friday, will be mailed.
Don't hold up your paycheck!
On the last day of the assignment, have your supervisor sign your timesheet. Be sure to be gracious and thank them for the opportunity to work for their company. You will have one time sheet for each job assignment. If you worked for more than one company during a weekly pay period, be sure to have all timesheets in our office by Monday. This will insure proper pay on Friday.
What This Policy Covers
- This policy covers how we treat your personal information - that which is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we don't own or control but provide your information to upon your request.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We only collect personal information from you when you fill out one of our forms to contact us, apply for a position, or place an order for staffing. We only use this information for the purpose it was intended.
- We ask those who contact us through our web site to provide us with their e-mail address only so we can respond to their inquiries. We never sell, rent, or lend e-mail addresses of users to anyone.
Collection of Financial Information
- We currently do not collect credit card information online or request that you send it to us via email.
Sharing of Personal Information
- The Temp Connection never shares any of your personal information with other companies unless you have expressly asked us to. Once that information is in their possession, though, we cannot control how it will be used.
Links to other sites
- This site contains links to other sites. The Temp Connection is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.