Placing the Perfect Order
We ask detailed questions when you call us, but here are some tips for placing an order to get that perfect match:
- If time permits, make plans to have one of us visit your workplace for a tour and to meet your key people. We like to get a "feel" for your business and your office culture. Placing employees and temporaries is much more than supplying a skill list.
- If you are replacing an employee either permanently or on a temporary basis, have that employee write down what they do on a daily and weekly basis: Answer the phone? Type? Data entry? Filing? Errands? Really think about it. Every company means something different by "secretary" or "receptionist."
- What experience level do you need?
- What kind of software do you use?
- What kind of phone system do you have and how many lines?
- Do you conduct any of your business online? E-mail? Searching? Posting to remote databases?
- What are your hours? How much time for lunch and are the lunch hours set?
- Is overtime a possibility?
- Is there a dress code?
- Any heavy lifting?
- What about parking?
Once we have made a good match for you, we want it to be a success. Tips for your employee's first day of work.